Please read the below terms and conditions carefully before you start using the Website. By accessing and using this Website, you indicate
that you accept (unconditionally and irrevocably) these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please
refrain from using our Website and exit immediately.
The Website is owned and operated by Hala Bahrain. You represent, warrant and possess the legal right and ability to enter into this
Website and to use this Website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
You must be old enough to enter legally binding contracts through this Website and you know you will be responsible for all payments due
to us for bookings made by you or another person using your login information.
Hala Bahrain reserves the right to enhance and amend the services. All the services on this portal are subject to change when necessary.
Services mentioned in the Website are extended to the current terminal and is not applicable in any other airport terminals unless if
specifically addressed with the services.
BOOKING OF SERVICES
- Hala Bahrain hospitality services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Bookings must be made at least twenty four (24) hours in advance.
- Hala Bahrain will not be responsible for wrong information including but not limited to name, flight number, flight time, arrival date, departure date, handover remarks and any other information provided by the customer.
- Upon the successful booking and payment through the booking system, the Booker will receive a booking summary voucher sent from the system to the email address provided during the booking period.
- Customers can amend the booking free of charge up to eight (8) hours ahead of the flight.
PAYMENT & REFUND TERMS
- Hala Bahrain accepts most types (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diner Club, JCB, Benefit cards) of credit cards through this portal, and if the customer is willing to pay through off-line payment, both cash and credit card are acceptable.
- In order to get the booking confirmation, the payment has to be made during the period of booking.
- In case of a service cancellation the payment shall be refunded to the same credit card that was used during the booking period.
- No charges will be applied on service cancellation if the cancellation was made (8) hours ahead of the flight.
- The refund may take time depending on the payment gateway procedure.
If you use this portal, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to
your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
When you visit Hala Bahrain online booking portal or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to
receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices,
disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in
Hala Bahrain and its associates attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, Hala Bahrain does not warrant that service descriptions or
other content of this portal is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to Hala Bahrain online booking portal or to services you purchase through Hala Bahrain online
booking portal shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in the Kingdom of Bahrain. The arbitrators’ award shall be binding and may be
entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
Questions regarding bookings can be directed to our support staff by clicking on the "Contact Us" link. Or you can email us at: email@example.com.
Questions regarding sales and services can be directed to our support staff by clicking on the "Contact Us" link. Or you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.